Health Care Reform Breakfast Briefing
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
One Penn Plaza, Suite 409, New York City
(250 W. 34th Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues)
The new health insurance reform law will affect every current health care plan and will greatly change the health insurance marketplace going forward. Our clients are asking
- How will health insurance reform affect their plans?
- When will reform become effective?
- How will the state government health care “exchanges” work?
- What are the penalties employers face if they fail to comply with the law?
- What will happen to the cost of health coverage?
Please join us for a panel discussion of these and other issues. Panelists include
- Marc B. Levy, CEO, MBL Benefits Consulting
- Howard Margolies, Vice President, NY Sales, United Healthcare
- Avery E. Neumark, CPA, J.D., Partner, Rosen Seymour Shapss Martin & Co. LLP
- Joshua Mandell, Vice President, MBL Benefits Consulting
Moderator: James A. Woehlke, Esq., CPA, General Counsel and COO, MBL Benefits Consulting
A continental breakfast will be served.
Space is limited. To assure a seat, please register right away by emailing your name and company name to email@example.com.
Please be sure to bring a photo i.d. to enter the building.
If you are unable to join us in person and wish to participate via webcast, please let us know. We will forward to you the log-in to participate a few days before the event.