It’s been said that New Years is not the time to make resolutions because you can set yourself up for failure. Rather you should live your life in a positive affirming way throughout the entire year. Yet somehow January 1st invokes a positive starting point for so many people so we’ve compiled some inspiring quotes to help get your 2017 started on the right foot – happy and healthy!
Ten Inspiring Quotes to Start 2017:
- Be in love with your life – every minute of it. – Jack Kerouac
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. – Golda Meir
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over. – Richard Branson
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. – John F. Kennedy
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. – Buddha
- Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah
- Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. – Plato
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
Each day is an opportunity to improve your life whether fulfilling a professional or personal goal, cutting out a dessert to eat healthier, walking to a meeting instead of taking a taxi for a little more exercise, you don’t need to wait for the new year, but it is another reason to get started.
Just go for it!