The IRS has announced increased limits for 2018 FSAs:
- Medical FSA Limit will increase to $2,650 in 2018
- Commuter Benefit Limits will increase to $260 in 2018
Earlier in the year the IRS announced increases for 2018 for both HSAs and HDHPs:
- 2018 HSA (max contribution) – $3,450
- 2018 HDHP (min annual deductible) – $1,350
- 2018 HDHP (max annual out-of-pocket) – $6,650
The IRS has also raised employee contribution rates to $18,500 for 401(k)s in 2018.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.